Prochesta Prakalpa: During the horrible situation of Covid-19, India has poorly suffered until now. Plenty of people have got affected by the coronavirus. A lot of people died. Even now, the number of affected people is getting increased daily.
That’s why to overcome this unfortunate situation and to help the poor people, honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched a scheme. This Prochesta Prakalpa Online Application Form is mainly for the daily wage workers who are not capable of earning money in this lockdown period. They are failed to provide food to their family.
- WB Prochesta Prakalpa Online Application Form 2021
- What is the importance of Prochesta Prakalpa
- Some Important details about the scheme:
- Who are eligible for the scheme?
- Documents required applying for the application form:
- How to get the application form :
- How to apply for the Prochesta Prakalpa Online Application Form :
- Filling up the application form:
- Benefits of this scheme:
- FAQ’s on West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
WB Prochesta Prakalpa Online Application Form 2021
That’s why Mamata Banerjee has declared to donate Rs/- 1000 to the daily pay workers as they have to face the financial crisis during this lockdown period. The government has also taken the initiative recently. They have decided to provide financial aid to all poor people and the daily pay workers who belong to the BPL families.
Today, in this article, we will give you all the details of the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme.
Here you can get the details about the West Bengal government Prochesta Scheme, the primary purpose of this WB Scheme, how to apply on this Prochesta Scheme, and many other aspects.
What is the importance of Prochesta Prakalpa
This Covid-19 has affected people in a large number. As a result, poor people have to suffer a lot. Especially the daily workers are facing a lot of problems regularly. That’s why our honorable Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced a scheme named Prochesta Prakalpa.
She declared to donate Rs/- 1000 and rice as 2 rupees per Kg. And the government has also announced to give the ration to the poor people. They took this initiative so that the poor people have got enough food during the lockdown.
Some Important details about the scheme:
- Mamata Banerjee, our honorable chief minister, has launched this scheme in March 2021. The last date to apply for this scheme is 30 April 2021.
- The poor people and the people who have the BPL card can get the benefits.
Who are eligible for the scheme?
The people who are residing in the state are eligible to get the benefits.
The poor people and the people who are carrying BPL Card can be beneficial.
Documents required applying for the application form:
When you are going to apply the application form, you need some details such as:
- Aadhar Card
- Photograph of the applicant
- Residential proof
- Bank account details
- BPL Card
- Mobile Number
How to get the application form :
Applicants who want to benefit need to apply for the scheme through offline mode or use it online. At first, they need to get the Application Form free of cost through the Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate.
They can also get the application form from the Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
How to apply for the Prochesta Prakalpa Online Application Form :
West Bengal Government has launched the WB Prochesta scheme to help the poor people. If you need to get the benefits, you can fill up the application form through the online method. To get the application, you need to follow a few steps.
- At first, what you need to do is to visit the official website provided below www.wb.gov.in.
- Then you can see the home page of the website where you will get to see another link related to the scheme. You need to click over there.
- After clicking on the link, you will get a new page. Then tap on the option named “apply now.”
- After clicking the “apply now” option, the application form will appear in front of you.
- You need to see the details and start entering one by one.
- When you have filled up the form, you should recheck the application form. After submitting the application form, you can’t correct your mistakes.
- After checking, you need to submit it.
- After submitting, you will get a text message on your mobile number.
Filling up the application form:
The poor people and the people with BPL Card can apply the WB Prochesta Scheme. They need to fill the application form with accurate details.
After opening the form, you need to fill up at first all the details given below:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Voter ID No.
- Ration Card No.
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No
- House/ Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Valid mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
When you have filled up the application form, you will need your recent passport size image.
After reading all the details, you need to sign in the form and then submit at last to the office from where you have got this application form.
Benefits of this scheme:
- Mamata Banerjee has declared to donate 2 rupees of rice for free to the applicants.
- any worker can get leave permission if he or she is corona affected.
- The state has organized many relief funds to help poor people.
- She has declared that Rs/- 1000 will be given to the poor people.
Our honorable Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi, has locked down throughout the whole country. People became helpless during this lockdown period. To help those people, the Prochesta Prakalpa Online Application Form is mainly issued for.
FAQ’s on West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
If you have applied for any kind of state government scheme before, then you will not be able to apply for the Prochesta Scheme.
Only one person from one family can apply for this scheme.
According to this Prochesta scheme, a family indicates to husband, his wife, and their all unmarried sons and daughters.