SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2020, SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern, Previous Paper, Study Material, Old Question Paper, Exam Date is Now Available to Download at www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC GD Constable Bharti Syllabus 2020: Here we are with the amazing news for the candidates, Staff Selection Commission SSC is all here to recruit the candidates for the various vacant post in the organization, it is news that the SSC is all set to select the 54,953 candidates for the post of General Duty Constable in CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBPF and many others, for the complete information the candidates can visit the official site of the board and here also in this article we have provided the complete details so kindly go through the article and if interested fill the online application form.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2020
SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission, established in the year 1975 on 4th November. It is basically based in Delhi, as the headquarter. It was known as the Subordinate Selection Commission but later on in 1977 September 26 it was renamed by Government as Staff Selection Commission. The commission is consist of 2 member and a controller, presently IAS Mr. Ashim Khurrana is the Chairman of the board. The main reason of the organization is to recruit the candidates for the government and subordinate government. It has their offices in many cities, and every year the board releases the various recruitment notification which candidates can fetch by visiting the official website of the board.
www.ssc.nic.in GD Constable Syllabus 2020
|SSC GD Syllabus 2020|
Name Of The Organization
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview
Job in India
Free Online Mock Test
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
SSC GD Previous Paper 2020
The Staff Selection Commission has started accepting the online application form from the official site of the board, but before that here we have mentioned the complete details, those candidates who are looking forward to apply for the post they have to go through the complete selection process, Written examination, Physical examination and personal interview. The candidates have to start preparing for the written examination and the best way to prepare yourself is to collect the previous year question paper and start solving it, the candidates do not have to surf for the previous year papers, here in this article below we have given the link of the previous year papers so download it and start preparing.
SSC GD Constable Model Question Paper 2020
The written examination conducted by the board will be basically an MCQ kind of test of 100 questions and it will be computer based online test. Hope all the interested candidates have applied for the post and submitted the application form, now once the application steps completed the main concern is for the examination so the candidates have to download the previous year examination paper and start preparing for the exam. The candidates have to prepare for subjects like Mathematics, General Awareness, Reasoning and Hindi/English language.
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have briefly described the complete examination syllabus and process along with the marks of each subject and questions, the candidates can fetch the complete information from the given below description.
|Exam Type||Sections||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hrs|
|B||General Knowledge & Awareness||25||25|
- Only one time the written examination will be conducted
- The examination will be online and computer based and the candidates will be able to apply in English or Hindi
- The questions will MCQ type and each question carry 1 marks
- The paper will be divided into four sections of each section of each subject
- The questions will have four options and need to select one correct answer from the given.
- 10th standard level question paper will be set
- Total of 100 marks examination
- Each section will be of 25 marks
- The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- For the incorrect answer, 1/4th negative mark will be deducted
- Unattempted questions will not be considered for the negative marking
- To take the demo of the examination the mock test is available on the official site of the board, so you can appear in that
- Soon after the completion of the exam, the answer key will be available so the candidates can download it
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|For Male||For Female Candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kms in 8 Minute and 30 Seconds|
For Ladakh Region:
|For Male||For Female Candidates|
|Race||1 Mile in 6 Minutes & 30 Seconds||800 Meters in 4 Minutes|
Physical Standard Test:
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are…
- For Males: 170 cms.
- For Females: 157 cms.
- Details About the Height Relaxation is Provided on the Detailed Advertisement.
- For Males Only Unexpanded: 80 cms.
- For Female Only Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
- Details About the Chest Relaxation is Provided on the Detailed Advertisement.
- For males and Females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- For the reserved category candidates, there is age relaxation which they can refer on the official notification.
- For female candidates, there will be no measurement of body
- Candidates eligibility for any kind of in age, height or in any other thing will be measured only once they clear the PET and before PST by CAPF.
Medical Test Pattern:
|Visual Acuity Unaided|
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP-III BY ISHIHARA||For a right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice-versa.|
– Binocular vision is required.
SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2020
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus:
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Relationship concepts
- Visual memory
- Coding and decoding
- Arithmetical reasoning and Figural classification
- Similarities and difference
- Non-verbal series
- Arithmetic number series
General Awareness and General Knowledge syllabus:
- India and other countries
- Economic scene
- General polity
- India constitution
- Scientific research
- Important dates
- General policy
- Current events
- Current affairs
Elementary mathematics syllabus:
- Number systems
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Computation of whole numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
- Time and work
- Similarities and differences
- Verbal and figure classification
- Non-verbal series
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
English/Hindi Language syllabus:
- Correct sentence
- Idiomatic use of words
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Writing ability
- Error recognition
How to Download SSC GD Constable Syllabus PDF 2020
- The candidates have to go to the official site of the board
- Then from the home page get the link of the syllabus
- Click on the link and you will be directed to the new page
- The pdf format of the syllabus will appear in your screen
- Check and download it and save it on your laptop or computer.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Here we have mentioned the complete details related to the latest notification of the SSC constable recruitment, we heartily wish luck to the applied candidates, download the syllabus from the site and question papers and start preparing for the examination, soon here we will declare the examination date and everything so stay tune in with us and be a regular visitor to the official website of the board, moreover if now any candidates have any question related to it we are here to help you out, comment your questions in the given below comment box and we will answer it.
SSC GD Syllabus FAQs
SSC GD (General Duty) is the exam, that is conducted by the staff selection commission to recruit the staff for the post of constables in various departments.
There was no negative marking for wrong answers.
GD post in Army is General Duty soilders.