SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification along with online application form for 8134 Junior Associate Posts is now out at www.sbi.co.in:
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification: This article is written for those candidates who were waiting for SBI careers 2020. Read this article carefully for information. State Bank of India Clerk Notification for 2020 will soon be declared by SBI. There will be a great number of the release of vacancies by this State Bank of India clerk recruitment 2020. The official web site for getting updates on the upcoming State Bank of India Clerical vacancies is sbi.co.in. Here you can log in for more. The candidates who are eligible should fill the application of SBI clerk by entering correct details. Submit the form before the last date of submission. Information for Latest Bank Jobs can be found on this page. To know about basic information check the below-given tables carefully.
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
- SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020
- www.sbi.co.in Clerk Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
- SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2020
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
- How to Fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2020
- SBI Clerk Recruitment FAQs
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Name of the recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Recruiting Bank||SBI – State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Total No. of vacancies||8134|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All across India|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|Daman & Diu||Gujarati||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Andhra Pradesh||Telugu/ Urdu||61||15||24||10||40||150|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||247||61||140||30||134||612|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||15||2||0||2||7||26|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||23||5||4||5||13||50|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Dogri||8||1||1||1||4||15|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||357||86||181||8||233||865|
|Assam||Assame se/Bengali/ Bodo||82||18||12||21||49||182|
|Tripura||Bengali/ Kokboro k||16||3||5||10||0||34|
www.sbi.co.in Clerk Jobs 2020
The clerk vacancies for SBI will soon be updated on its official web site by State Bank of India. Also, the Latest State Bank Jobs 2020 will be updated soon on the page. Job notifications of SO, PO and clerk posts are declared every year by the State Bank of India. The large number of vacancies on clerk jobs to achieve Graduation Govt. Jobs are released by the State Bank of India clerk recruitment 2020 this time. This is the right chance for the candidates who missed the opportunity the previous year. They can utilize the chance properly this year. The State Bank of India clerk online application 2020 form must be downloaded by the candidates and must check the details before filling the form. To know more about State Bank of India clerk eligibility read below.
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs 2020
- The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old as on 1st January 2020. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government rules.
- Graduate or it’s equivalent in any stream or subject from government recognized institute/college. No minimum marks are required.
- Candidates having a dual degree certificate should ensure the date of passing is on or before August 2020.
- 750/- for general and OBC categories.
- Nil for SC, ST, PWD and EXSM.
- Primary examination.
- Main examination
- Verification of documents.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 exam will be an Online Objective Test consisting of 100 marks and 3 sections, which are distributed as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (Mins)|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2020
SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern consists of 190 questions of 2 hours 40 minutes and will also be conducted in an Online Objective Test.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- Phase I i.e. SBI Clerk Prelims exam will be of only qualifying in nature and the marks obtained in Phase I will not be considered for the Final Selection.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Phase II i.e mains examination.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
According to the rules of State Bank of India, the salary packages are of Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/-.
How to Fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2020
- Open the official website of State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- On the Apply Link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window. Then click on the register button.
- Candidates need to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Candidate clicks on the submit button to the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued
- Registration ID. Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SBI Clerk 2020
- In the next step, upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SBI.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-2 of the application form.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the application form once to verify the entire data entered
- Click on Final Submit button after verifying the entire online SBI Clerk Application Form 2020
- Starting date to apply: Updated soon
- Ending date to apply: Updated soon
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Candidates should follow the State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus PDF and previous papers thoroughly to get selected for the State Bank of India clerk jobs. Before filling the State Bank of India clerk Application Form download the State Bank of India clerk 2020 notification from the official web site sbi.co.in. The candidates must apply online for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2020 after activation of the link. To get immediate updates on Latest State Bank Jobs 2020, stay tuned. For knowing more about the latest govt jobs, police vacancy, railway recruitment, Sarkari Naukri and Rojgar results follow our website aicc.org.in.
SBI Clerk Recruitment FAQs
There is no sectional cut off in the SBI Clerk exam. However, candidates need to qualify each section by securing the minimum cut off marks
Hard work and rigorous practice alone cannot guarantee success in this exam.
SBI Clerk has the chances to get faster promotion and more opportunities in comparison to other banks.