JEECE Application Form 2021, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Notification, Fee is Now Out at www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in:
JEECE 2021-2021 Online Application Form: JEECEB stands for the Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Board, which conduct the entrance examination for the engineering colleges admission and this year also the board has released the notification for the online application form for the students who want to appear in the examination, the students can visit the official site of the JEECE and can fill the application form online, The board is under the Bihar Government and it is mandatory for the students who want to seek the admission in B.Tech they mandatory have to give the examination.
- JEECE Application Form 2021
- www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in 2021 Notification
- JEECE 2021 Examination Schedule:
- Eligible Criteria for JEECE 2021 Admission Form
- JEECE 2021 Registration:
- Jharkhand JEECE 2021 Exam Pattern:
- JEECE 2021 Syllabus
- Import books for JEECE 2021:
- JEECE 2021 Admit Card:
- JEECE 2021 Examination Centers:
- JEECE 2021 Result:
- How to Apply for JEECE Application Form 2021:
- JEECE Application Form FAQs
JEECE Application Form 2021
Here we are with the information about the JEECE, in the article given below the students will get all the information related to the Application form, Fees, Examination Date, Syllabus, Admit Card and other patterns so kindly go through the information we have given below and even the students will get the same information from the official site of the board. We would like to inform you that the board is already accepting the online application form from the official site of the board so visit the site.
www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in 2021 Notification
|Name Of The Organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE)|
|Date Of Written Exam||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||Last Week Of April 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Notification last date||3rd Week Of May 2021 (Tentatively)|
JEECE 2021 Examination Schedule:
Yet the board has not released any result declaration date, but the students can stay tune with the site as and when the application will end and the board will conduct exam soon after that the board will release the result.
|Online Application form starts from||Last Week Of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd Week Of May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021|
|Date of Exam||June 2021|
|Result Date||July 2021|
Eligible Criteria for JEECE 2021 Admission Form
Citizenship: The candidates must the citizenship of Jharkhand and must have the domicile of the same.
Age Criteria: As per the norms there is no minimum age limits or maximum age limits to apply for the B.Tech.
Education Qualification Criteria: Those students who want to apply for the B.Tech must have completed their 12th standard from the recognized board with minimum 45% for the general category and with 40% for the SC/ST students. Students must have Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subject along with any other optional subject like chemistry, biology and others.
JEECE 2021 Registration:
- The JEECE registration form will be available in the last week of June 2021
- The students will be able to fill the online application form
- Before the due dates try to submit the form
- All the details which candidates input must be correct and authenticated
- Scanned documents should be uploaded as asked by the board in the application form
- At the end kindly print the application form for the future use
The application fee will be able to pay via debit or credit card or other net banking. Application fees are non-refundable.
- General/BC-1/BC-2 candidates – 900 Rs
- SC/ST/Female Candidates – 450 Rs
Jharkhand JEECE 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted offline
- The mode of the examination will be MCQ
- Total of 3 hours will be given in the exam
- 150 questions will be in the paper sheet
- Students will able to the given exam in English and Hindi language
- Three sections will be there in the paper
- Each question carries 1 marks
- ¼ negative marking will be given for every wrong answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
JEECE 2021 Syllabus
To prepare for the examination the candidates can refer the NCERT and even can refer the 10th and 12th syllabus of CBSE board.
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Atom and Nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Dual nature of matter
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- General principles and process of isolation of elements
- “p” block elements
- D, F Block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Ketones and carboxylic acids
- Phenols and ethers
- Organic compounds nitrogen, polymers, biomolecules, surface, chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Relations and functions
- Differential calculus
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Sequence and series
- Complex number
- Application of derivatives
- Quadratic equation
- Linear programming
Import books for JEECE 2021:
Those students who are looking to appear in the JEECE 2021 examination, they really have to work hard and to clear the examination the students can prefer the previous year papers and most importantly prepare yourself from the books of NCERT, below we have provided the other books from which the students can prepare themselves.
- Problems in General Physics by I E Irodow
- Concepts of Physics by H C Verma
- Handbook of physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar
- Problems in Mathematics with Hints and solutions by V.Govorov, P.Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova
- 16 years solved paper of JCECE from Arihant Publication
- 12 years solved papers and 5 mock tests JCECE from Arihant Publication
JEECE 2021 Admit Card:
Once the admit card will be available on the site, the students will be able to download from the official site of the board and once the admit card get to download the candidates need to check all the details and while entering the examination hall it is mandatory for the students to take the admit card with them as without that the candidates will not be able to appear in the examination.
JEECE 2021 Examination Centers:
Examination center will be on the basis of your choice the board has given Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jamshedpur out of which the candidates can choose any of 1 center for them to given examination.
JEECE 2021 Result:
It is stated that the board will release the result in the month of July and August 2021 once after the examination will be conducted by the board. Along with the result, the board will also release the merit list and cut off marks for the students so they even need to download the merit list and cut off marks.
How to Apply for JEECE Application Form 2021:
- The students can visit the official site of the board
- Then from the website click on the registration form
- A new page will be open in the screen
- Then fill the online application form with all the necessary details
- Enter the course name and center name for the examination
- Set the password for the form
- Then submit it
- Once after the completion of the process, upload the scanned documents as they have asked like photo result and many other things.
- Then pay the online application fees
- At the end take a print of it for the future use.
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JEECE Application Form FAQs
You can fill the application form of JEECE 2020 by online mode through the official portal in the first week of June 2020.
The Application fee of JEECE 2020 is Rs.900 for General/BC-I/BC-II candidates and Rs.450 for ST/SC/Female candidates.
You can correct details in the application form only before the final submission of application. No candidate in any circumstance will be allowed to correct mistakes after the form submission.
Yes, -¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.