Income Tax Recruitment 2020 along with the notification, online application form to fill up for 20750 vacancies of various posts like MTS, Tax Assistant, IT Officer, Executive, AO Cadre is now available to check online at www.icometaxindia.gov.in:
Income Tax Job Notification 2020: The Income Tax department will soon announce the vacancies for the various posts and in search of qualified and well-educated candidates to appear for the posts. According to the advertisement of Income Tax in Rojgar Samachar, they are going to release 20750 vacancies for the various posts for the young population of India. So here is the best opportunity for those who are eagerly waiting to engage themselves with the Income Tax department of India try to grab this opportunity because it is career-oriented and best for the candidates. We are very sure about this advertisement and the job profile will be Sarkari Naukri the candidates who are looking forward to applying for the vacant posts must have the proper qualification and must be able to fit in the eligibility criteria decided by the government. So the candidates who will be fit in all the eligibility will easily grab the opportunity to work with the IT department. Soon the application form link will be updated.
Income Tax Recruitment 2020
The organization is basically running by the central government of India its main motive is to collect the tax from the public of India and handle the Tax. The British Empire established this in India before independence in the year 1922. The acts which were passed by the Indian Parliament the IT department have to follow the acts or to administer the acts like Wealth Tax Act, Gift Tax Act, Expenditure Tax Act, Interest Tax Act and Various Finance Acts. Ministers passed these acts in the main Budget session. The IT departments fully control and works under the Ministry of Finance and Revenue Department. The chairperson this government agency is Mrs Anita Kapoor IRS. Even the IT department is responsible for the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements for enforcing. The government declares various vacant seats or the opportunity to the educated candidates to apply for the IT department and take the white-collar job. It is a dream of an individual to work in the areas of the government department.
www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2020
According to information received the government is in search of skill full, intelligent and positive minded candidates for the vacant 20750 seats according to the state wise. AO Cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income Tax Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, TA Steno Grade 2, Executive Assistants and Group C online applications will be soon available for all these vacant posts. According to the process of the organization application process will be done either online or offline. In the month of the March or April, the procedures for the registration will be started and the opening and closing date of it is updated at its official website. It is requested to the candidates to fill the online form as they announce the date so to avoid the further problems at the last time on the website. The interested candidates who had already cleared their 10th, 12th and graduation or degree can apply online for the post.
Income Tax Job Online Apply 2020
The candidates are requested to read all the eligibility criteria and other norms at the time of filling the application form so to avoid the problems or doubts. The Income Tax Department will conduct the written tests and interview for the candidates and one has to clear it to get the job in the IT department. They conduct the personal interview to select the best skilful candidate to a particular post who gave justice to it. So the candidates who do not have proper email id can make it as it will be useful at the time of filling the application form. Further details of age limit, eligibility criteria, education and all that information has prescribed below in detail.
Income Tax Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||MTS, Tax Assistant|
|Name of Post|
|Total Vacancies||20,750 Posts|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Education qualifications||As per below links|
Eligible Criteria for Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2020
The interested candidates must pursue the following education to get applied for the IT Department. The candidates must have the proper knowledge about Mathematics, science and statistics.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi and 20 wpm in English
- The age of candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Only those candidates can apply for the posts.
- Whereas according to the government norms and rules regulating the reserved category candidates will provide the upper age relaxation.
- For the information regarding the fees, it was category wise so the candidates have to glance at the official website article whenever it will update.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The candidates will be paid handsome and attractive salary along with the grade pay and many allowances as per the rules.
Methods of Selection:
The organization is in the found of skilful and the best candidates so in the last only the liable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance they gave in:-
- Written examination
- Personal interview
How to Fill Online IT Department Application Form 2020?
- First, go to the official website of the organization.
- Then candidates have to find the link and click on it of Income Tax Recruitment 2020.
- Now just go through the eligibility criteria which are given on the official site.
- If candidates find themselves eligible then they can fill the application form with necessary information asked.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size photo and necessary documents which are asked after filling all the information in the form.
- Candidates can click on submit button after filling the form.
- Candidates can download the form
- Do not forget to take a print out of the form for further use.
- Opening date of the online application form: will soon be announced
- Due date of the online application form: will soon announce
- Due date to deposit application form fees: will soon announce
- Date of Exam letter: soon announced
- Date and timings of written exam: soon announced
Official Site: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Here we provide all the information related to the government jobs and all the latest notification for the Income Tax Recruitment 2020. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the releasing notification for the government jobs can stay connect with us at the www.aicc.org.in. The candidates who are waiting for the official notifications then they are requested to stay calm as and when the officials will declare the date we will update the website.
Income Tax Recruitment FAQs
Inspector Vacancy in Income Tax Recruitment.
The salary for Inspector will be fixed by the Income Tax before the exam. In the official notification the officials will mention.
Candidates must be a citizen of India only.
Candidates should have completed Any Graduate and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria.