ESIC Recruitment 2020, For Senior Residents, GDMO, Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC, Tutor, Staff Nurse & Steno Upcoming Notification is Now Out at www.esic.nic.in:
ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2020: Aspirants, here is mind blowing news for you all if you are curiously looking for the job in the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation as the organization has issued a recruitment notice for various posts. The posts are for Senior Resident, GDMO, Tutor, Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC, Staff Nurse & Stenographer. All those who are willing and interested in these vacant posts can start applying their application form before the due date at the www.esic.nic.in.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
ESIC is also known as Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. The department is working under the Ministry of Labour and Empowerment Government of India. The primary work of this department is to avail self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. Now, the department is going to hire the aspirants for the post of Clerk, Stenographer, MTS, UDC, Paramedical, Senior Resident, GDMO, Tutor. The organization will soon going to update ESIC Exam syllabus, paper pattern, admit card etc. In this notification, we mentioned the latest ESIC SR Vacancies 2020. So, job seekers are advised to read the article carefully and collect all the essential information about this job vacant post.
www.esic.nic.in Recruitment 2020
|Company Name:||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Total Vacant Posts:||Various Posts|
|Type of Job:||Govt Jobs|
|Kind of Info:||Application Form/Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Registration:||Online Only|
|Posting location:||Anywhere in India|
|ESIC Exam Expected Dates:||Announce within ten days after closing online registration.|
ESIC UDC LDC MTS Clerk Vacancy 2020 Notification:
Aspirants who are passionate about their better future and they want to kick to start the career with this one of the best department they can start applying before the closing date of the application form. So, make your space in this department and secure your career. Don’t miss this sweet opportunity.
Various Positions in ESIC:
- Specialist and Surgeon
- Part or Full-time Specialist
- SR, JR and Tutor
- Paediatrics and Anaesthesia
- Security Officer
- Group C Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Job 2020
Age Limit (in years):
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18years and not exceeds to 27years.
SR & GDMO Posts:
- An aspirant should have Maximum age of 37 Years.
- Candidate maximum age limit of 30 years.
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18yrs to 27yrs.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates must be 18years and maximum age limit should not be more than 25 years.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the government rules and regulations.
Education Qualifications/Required Skills:
- For Clerk: The applicants must have to complete their class 12th qualification, from the government approved institute in the relevant field.
- UDC & MTS: the candidates should have completed the bachelor degree in the relevant stream from the authorized university.
- Stenographer: the applicants must have to clear the class 10th/SSC from the reputed university or board.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality.
- GDMO: MBBS degree.
- Tutor: Medical qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category while applying for the recruitment.
- 300/- for the General class people and for Reserved category no fees will be from them.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Medical Test
How to Fill ESIC Online Application Form 2020:
- Logon to the department website at www,esic.nic.in
- Search and click on the link for “Apply Online”.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the required information correctly like name, address, phone number etc.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Verify all the information before submitting the form.
- Save it and take the print out of it for further use.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Our team member will upload all the useful information on this page i.e Exam Date, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, How to download ESIC Admit Card 2020 etc. Dear readers if you have any doubt or queries regarding this notification then comment using the comment box.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment FAQs
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is under Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.
10th Class to Graduation in Any Stream.
ESIC job vacancies are not direct Government Jobs. Because, The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a Statutory Body, an autonomous corporation, under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India